Core Evolution® Trainings
Core Evolution is a professional approach in Humanistic, Somatic and Transpersonal Psychology. Social and Healing Sciences, Education, Psychosomatic Medicine and
The Core Evolution Training is based on contemporary scientific research on the interaction of body and mind, the foundations of body-oriented therapy, family systems,
neuroscience, trauma theories, incorporating western and eastern teachings.
The Core Evolution Training addresses the wholeness of the person – the personal qualities and unique potential. From this trust in our inherent power of love, goodness,
creativity and capacity for self-healing, we address the obstacles a person faces to freely unfold these qualities and move toward self-realization – personally and
The Core Evolution Trainings address our multidimensional reality. Its theories and practice developed out of our experiences and insights from the following approaches:
- Depth-psychology and body-oriented therapy, with individuals, couples and groups
- Gestalt, Somatic, Humanistic, Transpersonal, Existential and Integral Psychology
- Attachment and Bonding theories,
- Trauma Teaching, incl. Developmental and Shock Trauma,
- Family-, Generational- and National Trauma and others
- Family systems, family therapy and work with constellations
- Affective, cognitive and social neuroscience and the development of the Social Brain
- Behavioral approaches and Systems Theory
- Eastern and Western Teachings and Shamanic Approaches
- Psychosomatics, Subtle Energies and Dreams
- and our own original research on the energetic dynamics of emotional and somatic processes
Core Evolution explores and works with:
- The physical body – its structure, and the dynamic expression through movement;
- Emotions and Feelings – how we process our inner and outer impulses;
- The Mind – in understanding, knowing, being aware and structuring our thinking;
- The Will – the faculty that gives energy its direction;
- Expanding the limitation of the personality, realizing choices;
- Forming our intentions in life, accessing insight, inspiration and vision;
- Practice in Being – Awareness and Mindfulness;
- The Field of Consciousness – allowing us the perception of the totality of existence, which is perceived and expressed as the flow of love and experienced as essence, unity
Core Evolution teaches many therapeutic tools for transformation to:
- Find the inner ground of knowing yourself and relate to others from this true self.
- Safely move patterns of protective withholding into enriching creativity;
- Guide the expression of feelings in a safe and mindful way, including Trauma Integration.
- Increase the capacity for self-regulation and further emotional independence. Explore, understand and if needed restructure the many aspects of Self. Deepen the trust in
life and support the unfolding potential of a person.
- Embody your spiritual nature;
- Center in Mindfulness.
Over Core Evolution